School Breakfast & Lunch
Breakfast and lunch are available at each school in the district.
APPLYING FOR FREE & REDUCED LUNCH
Students who qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch qualify for free/reduced breakfast as well. Applications are available by clicking the button below. Please note that you do not have to print out the application if you complete it online; it will be electronically sent to the Board Office once completed. You may also complete an application using a computer in the main office of your child's school or request a paper application.
FREE & REDUCED lUNCH APPLICATION
***Meal Prices for School Year 2022-2023***
|Middle School Breakfast||
|Middle School Lunch||
|High School Breakfast||
|High School Lunch||
|Reduced Price Breakfast||
|Reduced Price Lunch||
Checks are made payable to "Morris School District".
For INTERACTIVE MENUS at each school, as well as nutrition/allergen information, please click box below:
district breakfast & lunch menus
Mobile users must download the free FDMealPlanner app. (IOS devices use the app store and Android devices the Google store)
No username or login is required for either platform to view data and menus; however, if you want to save data or preferences, you will need to create a username and password.
1. In the search bar, under FIND YOUR LOCATION, type in your district’s name (Morris) and click on the search icon. All schools in the Morris School District will appear.
2. Select the school name within Morris, then select the meal period. A pop up window will appear that says VIEW MENU, which is the terms and conditions agreement for viewing menus. Click the green VIEW MENU button to proceed. The school selected will now appear.
3. The default language is English. However, you can select another language to translate the menu from the top right corner.
4. To view nutritional or allergen information, simply click on any menu item. You can also rate the meal, leave comments or save the meal in your preferences (user login and password are required for saving data).
5. In addition to seeing one menu item, you can build a meal to see what an entire day's menu looks like. Click the orange BUILD A MEAL tab on the upper left side of the menu. Select a day from the date box. When the menu items appear in list format for the day selected, you can click the checkbox next to any menu item and the nutritional data and allergens will appear to the right. If you continue selecting multiple items, that data will add up so you can see the total as a cumulative for the meal you have built. You can click on the menu items directly to view the ingredient statement information.
6. To search for menu items while eliminating specific allergens or to use dietary preferences, use the ALLERGEN & DIETARY button. Items containing selected allergens will be struck through and ones with chosen dietary preferences will be highlighted. Once checked off, close the window using the X in the upper right corner.
If you do not qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch, please follow these procedures for purchasing school breakfast or lunch:
- Payment may be made in cash or check (payable to "Morris School District")
- Backpack an envelope with your child's name on it, marked "Food Services."
- Include your child's name in the memo line of your check.
- You may prepay for multiple breakfasts or lunches with one check or lump sum of money, which will then be deposited onto your child's food services account.
- Payment may also be made online (see link below to set up an online payment account); a small fee will be charged with each transaction. This is a secure and convenient way to make payments and keep your account up to date.
Please contact Morris School District Food Services if you have any questions:
973-292-2000, Ext. 2111
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement USDA Nondiscrimination Statement (Spanish)